INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Capital Slack collects information about you from various sources. For example, we may have a direct relationship with you, and you may choose to provide personal information to us in connection with that relationship. You may choose to submit information to us, for example, on our Web Site, in connection with use of our products, services, applications or software, when you participate in an offer or promotion, or in connection with an actual or potential business or employment relationship with us. We also may obtain information about you from companies that use our products or services, publicly available information systems, consumer reporting agencies, and commercial information services. The types of personal information we may obtain are:
- Contact information (such as name, postal or e-mail address, and phone or fax number)
- Business contact information (such as job title, department and name of organization, business address, e-mail address, mobile telephone number)
- Financial information (such as financial account information used for payment purposed and/or information that may be contained in a consumer report)
- Usernames and passwords to access Capital Slack resources through web sites or web portals
- Contact information for referrals or other individuals you would like us to contact
- Content you provide (such as photographs, articles and comments)
- Mobile device unique identifier
- Social Media identifier (such as Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter Identification)
- Other information (such as language preference)
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may use the information we obtain about you to:
- provide the information, products and services you request;
- provide you, if you are a consumer, with effective customer service;
- provide you with a personalized experience when you use our Web Site;
- contact you with special offers and other information we believe will be of interest to you (in accordance with any privacy preferences you have expressed to us);
- contact you with information and notices related to your use of our products and services, including our Web Site;
- invite you to participate in surveys and provide feedback to us (in accordance with any privacy preferences you have expressed to us);
- better understand your needs and interests;
- improve our products and services and develop new products and services;
- improve our marketing and promotional efforts;
- improve the content, functionality and usability of the Web sites;
- evaluate your interest in employment and contact you regarding possible employment with Capital Slack
- help you, if you are a Capital Slack employee, perform your job functions and to manage our workforce;
- promote compliance with applicable legal requirements, industry standards, and corporate policies;
- promote security; to protect against and prevent fraud, claims and other liabilities; and to manage corporate risk exposure; and
- use for any other purpose about which we provide notice at the time of collection.
INFORMATION WE SHARE
We do not disclose personal information we collect about you, except as described herein or otherwise disclosed to you at the time the data is collected. We share information to perform activities that you request. We may also share your personal information with third-party vendors that perform tasks on our behalf and under our instruction. These third-party vendors may use your personal information only in connection with the services they perform on our behalf and they are bound to protect your personal information in a manner consistent with our own policies and practices. We also reserve the right to transfer information about you to a successor organization if, for example, we transfer the ownership or operation of our Web Site to another organization or if we merge with another organization. If such a transfer occurs, we will use reasonable efforts to direct the transferee to use personal information you have provided to us in a manner consistent with this policy. Following such a sale or transfer, you may contact the entity to which we transferred your personal information with any inquiries concerning the processing of that information.
YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
You may have certain rights regarding the personal information we maintain about you. We offer you certain choices about what personal information we collect from you, how we use that information, and how we communicate with you. You may refrain from submitting information directly to us, although doing so may impact our ability to provide the products, services, and information you request and/or affect your ability to use applications software. You may elect not to have a unique cookie identification number assigned to your computer to avoid aggregation and analysis of data collected on our Web Site. Generally, if you do not wish to receive cookies, you may set your browser to reject cookies or to alert you when a cookie is placed on your computer. Although you are not required to accept cookies when you visit our Web Site, you may be unable to use all of the functionality of our sites if your browser rejects our cookies. We typically offer you an opportunity to choose whether you want to receive certain communications from us, generally by offering an “opt in” or an “opt out,” depending on applicable law, when you first provide contact information through our Web Site. In addition, we will include an “unsubscribe” link in each electronic newsletter or promotional e-mail we send you, so that you can inform us that you do not wish to receive such communications from us in the future. Subject to applicable law, you may have the right to request access to and receive information about the personal data we maintain about you, update and correct inaccuracies in your personal data, and have the information blocked or deleted, as appropriate. We will respond to such requests within a reasonable time and, in any case, within the time limits established by applicable law. We may ask you for additional information to verify your identity. In most cases, we will provide access and correct or delete any inaccurate information you discover. In some cases, however, we may limit or deny your request if the law permits or requires us to do so or if we are unable to verify your identify. To update your preferences, ask us to remove your information from our mailing lists or submit a request, please contact us as specified below.
HOW WE PROTECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
Capital Slack maintains reasonable and appropriate measures to protect Data Subjects from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosures, alterations and destruction taking in to account the risk involved in the processing and the nature of Personal Data. Unfortunately, no site, server or database is completely secure or “hacker proof.” We therefore cannot guarantee that information about you will not be disclosed, misused or lost by accident or by the unauthorized acts of others.
USE OF OUR WEB SITE BY CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF THIRTEEN
Capital Slack does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES
Our Web Site may provide links to other sites for your convenience and information. These sites may operate independently from Capital Slack. Linked sites may have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly suggest you review. In addition, a link to a non-Capital Slack site does not mean that Capital Slack endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such site. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use is free of such items as viruses, worms, Trojan horses and other items of a destructive nature. Capital Slack is not liable for the privacy practices or the content of other sites
OPT-OUT & UNSUBSCRIBE
We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from Capital Slack by contacting us here: – Web page: www.capitalslack.com – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – Phone: 404-797-0459
If you have any questions or comments about this policy, or if you would like us to update information we have about you or your preferences, you may contact us using the information below. Please make all inquiries or requests regarding your information in English so we can respond to and resolve requests.
Capital Slack, LLC
75 5th Street NW
Atlanta, GA 30308
Effective as of November 1, 2018